just a minute in october


♥ listening... help me lose my mind by disclosure featuring london grammar

♥ watching... downton abbey i've only just finished season 1! a little bit behind here...

♥ supporting... anna's frock on film project for frocktober (bear with me anna, i would like to donate except that i'm still waiting for my new credit cards to arrive due to weekend incident!)

♥ announcing... half/half etsy spring cleaning sale it's 40% off everything! have you got your head pieces yet for melbourne cup? shop now!

♥ congratulating... diana from miss moss on her wedding!

♥ reading... memoirs of geisha not a new book but i haven't actually read this, i've only seen the movie!

♥thinking... of what i should make for sparkapolooza's latest brief. ps there's a giveaway to win NYLON book if you participate in this brief so go go go!

quote & design by julia kostreva

Comments

  1. awww thanks so much for the shout out! xxxx

    memoirs of a geisha is a fantastic read. I didn't want to watch the movie because I loved the book too much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment