just a minute... in november



just a minute is originally a monthly meme started by august street. there are so many bloggers doing it and thought it's about time for me to play along too :) 

♥ buying... MMMG peacock blue notebook.

♥ reading... the book thief by markus zusak. amazing.

♥ listening... drive soundtrack. my fave songs from the movie here.

♥ going... to outpost project at cockatoo island.

♥ eating... custard tart from luxe bakery at newtown.

♥ watching... i need to book tickets to see midnight in paris.

camera: ricoh 35EF / film: kodak ISO400 / location: potts point




replies:

@annelise: thanks a lot :) hope you're going to enjoy your trip in vietnam!

@kris koeller @adeline @céline @marisa @amanda jane @m violetta: thanks so much, you are all too nice!

@rachael: thank you! are you planning an overseas trip? that's always something fun to do and look forward to!

@morenica: thanks! yes, multiple exposure on the first photo at halong bay and the last photo at ochai tea house!

@othersubplots: oh hi there! welcome and thanks for your nice comment, always happy to see someone new saying hello!

Comments

  1. The book thief is a good book! I guess I will participate on this, too! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, I need to see midnight in paris too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute photo. I just bought Midnight in Paris yesterday on dvd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this beautiful photo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you did this meme, love reading others' lists xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a lovely Sunday. Your photo inspired me to start using my film camera more (again).

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think i need to watch midnight in paris too.. :)

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment