max wanger

by - 3/27/2013








today's photography inspiration is some simple framing concept by max wanger who's based in los angeles - be it a fashion or couple or family or travel photography. 

ok well that last photo isn't actually in theme with other photos i picked specifically for this post on the simplicity thme. but i really like this photograph, it was just captured so naturally and really nicely. 

on a site note, congrats to mr wanger and wife for their new baby boy. see many many more awesomeness on max's blog and get inspired.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. omg so inspiring. such an amazing photographs! thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, what a lovely post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your photographs, and such an inspiration for me to pick up the camera to try something new. It would be great if you could have a look on my blog, I'm still very new to film photography so was hoping if you could give me some feedback/suggestions for my next roll of film! Thanks

    www.twohonesttruths.wordpress.com

    Kely
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kely, these are actually not my photographs - as mentioned on the post all the photos belong to max wanger

      Delete
  4. I love Max Wanger and his minimalistic-totally-awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete