Mount Tomah

Here are some photos from earlier this year when Jo and I took a small day trip to The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden at Mount Tomah. 

Always good to be able to get away from Sydney whenever I have the opportunity, it was a fun refreshing day to just simply appreciate and enjoy and being closer to the nature. My most favourite part was the rain forest walk with the giant ferns and most and super tall trees. 

The cafe in the garden supposedly has really great food too. So disappointed that when we finished walking around and wanted to eat they just finished serving lunch... Maybe it's a sign telling me to come back next time, it really is not that far away from Sydney after all (if you don't get lost like we did).

Highly recommended for you all to visit Mount Tomah if you're looking for some activities to do that's fun, healthy and keeping your wallet happy (it's free entry!).














All photos taken with my iphone, non edited. Man I really should take my cameras out of the dust and give them some love...

By the way if you have any favourite getaway (doesn't have to be a garden) that you could recommend to me, I'm always on the lookout for new places to visit and explore so please let me know!

You could see more of my adventures in a more instant way on my instagram hashtag #lauratjtraveldiary.

Comments