2012 year in review12:15 AM
here are top 10 highlights of my year:
1. jo and i opened our shop Half/Half along with our first ever market debut at make & share backyard fair. we have also recently launched our new site.
2. did a march challenge to do something different everyday.
3. moving to a townhouse which was at a slightly further suburb but it feels more like a proper home.
4. we also planted a herbs garden in our backyard. thanking jo for her harassment and help us setting this up. side note i used to hate gardening.
5. did resin jewellery making and solar plate printing workshops.
6. finally have a car! my sister and i share it but still, i have a car! still a new nervous driver but getting there.
7. india trip was crazy fun and definitely an experience. and i've really enjoyed my visit to singapore too.
8. relaunched my blog with a new name and concept BOOKM▲▲RKS.
9. started my gym routine and i actually do feel more fit and healthy.
10. lots of short trips exploring new places around my state NSW including this pretty holiday house at canyonleigh, also to kiama, shoalhaven heads, berry, hyams beach, great mackerel beach and catherine hill bay.
and a few links from the net to end this year:
▲ 21 diy trends that dominated 2012, wonder what 2013 would be?
▲ the lonely pursuit of mr. right - can definitely relate to this.
▲ the year of animated gifs. always make me laugh: #whatshouldwecallme and this advertising life.
▲ best of 2012 at design sponge.
▲ shoko's articles as my feel good readings.
i'm ready to say goodbye to 2012 and i wish you all the happiest new year with all new exciting adventures. see you then!
artwork by hederra