Love Mae creative gift wrapping


Hello Lovelies. It's Liss here from Daydream Lily. I'm looking after Laura's blog this week while she is away on holiday.

I know Laura loves paper and stationery as do I. So I thought I would share with you all this gorgeous gift wrapping guide Love Mae made for Paper Runway Magazine. It is available as a free PDF download from the Paper Runway website here.

It doesn't include the teabags though, they are in a separate guide here along with some other super pretty downloads. ahh I LOVE love mae.

Happy gift making. x

Comments

  1. Great great ideas. I love the tea bags :). Thank you and have a great day.
    xxx,
    radostina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are such good ideas! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love crafty and pretty giftwrapping! Makes you appreciate the gift so much more when you see how much time/effort was put into just the wrapping :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. would need to try these next time. I love how each small details can make the gift so much more thoughtful !

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment