Justin Waldron

 

Bonjour lovely See Hear Say readers! This is Danica from oh, hello there and I will be rounding out Laura's guest blogging schedule while she continues to gallivant around overseas. And yes, that is a hint of envy that you have just detected.

Last week Liss shared some beautiful photographs from Lukasz Wierzbowski and I am continuing this trend with some images from Justin Waldron, a talented young photographer who lives and works between New York and Japan. For anyone who is, like me, desperate to take off and wander to unknown and new places, Waldron's photographic works provide a view into itinerant intimacies and ephemeral moments. They're perfect if you're looking to get a little lost from the comfort of your own home.

I look forward to catching up with you again later in the week.

Comments

  1. That last portrait is perfection itself.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures, I want those pancakes!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, lovely pictures !!

    Want to follow each other ? :)

    XOXO

    www.just-wishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, is it ok if I contact you by email? I have some questions, and maybe you can help me out. If you don't have the time, is completely understandable.
    ;)

    Have a wonderful day!
    Vivi.-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment