i am back



hi everyone, i arrived back in sydney this morning. coming home, i am:

- not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, this would be difficult. sigh.
- not looking forward to doing my laundry. double sigh.
- feeling like doing a massive clean up at my place after staying at jo and johnny's nice apartment in hanoi
- enjoying my hot shower at home, i think your own bathroom at home is the best one yes?
- also looking forward to sleeping on my own bed, i think i'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.

apart from that, my trip was amazing and i have lots of photos and stories to tell! i'll save that for next time though, i'm going to have lunch and take a nap soon, i'm all exhausted and having to readjust to sydney winter is just a bit too much after such a hot and steamy weather in south east asia!

a big thank you again for amanda from here comes the sun, liss from daydream lily and danica from oh, hello there for taking care of my blog while i was away. thanks ladies!!

shot by tiara putuhena using my diana mini / location: ubud, bali / film: fujicolor superia 200

Comments

  1. Great photo. I'm so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photo! is that banaue rice terraces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back!

    it's never easy to get back to routines after some time off!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo! The colours and the mood of it is so nice.
    Can't wait to see more photos from your trip. I need inspiration before I go on mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! And guess what? After checking it out...this location was used in the movie "The Fall". You seriously have see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the photo was from Philippines. its from Bali?Nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Can't wait to see your photos and read about your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting!! Welcome back ... I hope you survived the dreaded first week back at work. I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your adventures.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment