dakota and elle fanning



see: elle fanning photographed by yu tsai for black book magazine (via china doll)





see: dakota fanning photographed by tim munro for vogue italia





see: lynn hirschberg's screen tests with dakota and elle fanning for w magazine.


i love these girls. who are your favourite celeb sisters (or siblings)?

p.s. if you search in youtube there are so many other lynn hirschberg's screen test videos out there with other celebs, made for various media. i've spent hours on this!

Comments

  1. Good find! Gosh I love them too. They have such similar mannerisms! Elle is going to do the latest Marc Jacobs campaign. I can't only find one image so far but can't wait for the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are so cute!
    I loved Somewhere! Don't know if I've ever seen Dakota in a movie, I'll have to do some research in my memories!
    I like Jane Birkin's daughters: Charlotte Gainsbourg, Lou Doillon and Kate Barry

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ChaPoul - you mean you've never seen Twilight!!Le Gasp! Not that I recommend anyway, lollol

    Elle is getting prettier each day, while Dakota is a bit fake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous sisters but my faves will always be Zooey & Emily! I love Emily in Bones =D
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous: Haha! I did see Twilight...

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are great. I think Somewhere was really perfect for Elle Fanning. I haven't really thought about my favourite celebrity siblings, but I guess the Gyllenhall siblings are pretty cool. They always play interesting and risky roles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I share your love for these two. I adore elle fanning, she is so pretty!!!! Im also developing a love for the olsen twins little sister. Otherwise my big celebrity girl crush non sister wise is Abbie Cornish. I cant get enough of her in teh somersault and candy days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, the just seem so lovely! And down to earth as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment