tea forté


buy: tea forté, american brand gourmet tea found by peter hewitt.

i can not tell you how good their tea is, you just have to try them yourself. every flavour is just special, not to mention how much i love their sexy pyramid packaging too, i just have to take pictures. oh, they also have recipes for iced tea and cocktails too on their site, yummeeh! good tea makes me happy!


@steph @danica - yes definitely, how good is the balcony and the rooftop! i guess the weather makes a difference too to live in a place like this, it would be perfect for summer but maybe not in winter!

@hila - same, i think it's such a fun place but i don't know if i could stay in a tiny apartment like that for a long period of time. thanks for wishing me luck, i need it! i should be able to share the project with you all once it's all finalised :)

@anonymous - omg i had to look at the video twice, you're right! i couldn't find where the washing machine is either! maybe it's an external shared one? or he just have to go to public laundry place haha..
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home


  1. wow, looks really stylishly :)

  2. packing is adorable, i hope the tee is good, too :)

  3. That packaging is really lovely! I'm a huge tea fan, think I would LOVE this.

  4. How amazing is that tea bag! I saw pictures of these online somewhere and gasped. Now you have them. Does it taste good?

  5. This is so adorable! I must try it.

  6. What pretty packaging and photos!

  7. Such a beautiful package design!! :)

  8. It's a pity that I don't like tea. I don't know why? :(
    But I like tea forte's packaging a lot!