barbara appolloni











see: 24 m2 (or 258 square foot) apartment designed by barbara appolloni, currently residing in barcelona.

very practical for such a tiny space, and i think it works well for someone single. the very minimalist modern chromed colour interior itself, i have to say, is not really my personal taste and i found it a bit masculine. however what barbara has done to this mini space i think is super cool. and i totally in love with the balcony and the rooftop!

i'm not sure if i would live in this kind of apartment but i definitely wouldn't mind staying there for a short period of time or as holiday apartment. what do you think?

*via the consumerist*

Comments

  1. I LOVE IT!!!

    But that's the kind of place you can only have if you live somewhere with a climate which allows you to be out on the roof terrace - it would be impossible to have such a place in Norway, I'd go nuts.
    Conclusion: I have to move to Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the minimalistic style and structure is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. I was fairly sceptical until I saw the balcony and the view. Total pay-off! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's incredibly beautiful and so clever, but like you, I don't know how I'd feel living there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the balcony would make it worthwhile...even if you had to adjust to the small space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's the washing machine?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I was about to ask the same thing too! Where's the washing machine? lol

    Well, this is really kinda amazing, though i can't see myself forcing to be neat and organised all the time! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment