Tuesday, January 11, 2011

spoonful zine





see: spoonful, created by anthea the designer and editor based in sydney. she explains spoonful is a short and inspiring little publication which, in light of our insanely busy lives and increasing 'oh no, i must find time to read x' can be finished by the end of a train ride. it's quick to consume, beautifully soft, and after reading will genuinely make you smile. isn't this a little something that we need on our busy life! their latest issue 03 is out now for you to enjoy in your train ride or coffee break.

12 comments:

  1. that sounds like the perfect read and with great photo accompaniments! thanks for sharing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura, what a wonderful surprise it is to see Spoonful featured here :)

    Lovely Thea and Spoonful have been in my heart since the beginning of 2010, when I did a special photo shoot for the 2nd edition.

    If you guys are looking for an inspiring and heart-filling company to carry around in your bag, Spoonful couldn't do a better job. Trust me ;)


    Fantastique Mémoires from the Outer Space

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love this so much!
    xoxo Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you asked for 600. LOVE fellow perfectionists :)

    Thanks again loveliness!!

    thea.
    xx

    (spoonful)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is definitely my kind of reading..i love it!

    www.raspberry-pancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these little zines! And such a lovely new header you have!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, I will most definitely check it out!! Wish you a great day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'A happiness companion' - that is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I saw this on Frankie and thought it was just divine, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been hearing about Spoonful for a while..after reading your post I finally went ahead and ordered mine. I'm looking forward to receiving a little happiness in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a cute little idea!

    ReplyDelete