whitsunday part 2









more photos from catseye beach, hamilton island. love the sun reflection on the water, it feels like you can catch a star in the ocean. also love that the autumn colours rocks, they have shades of yellow, orange, brown and red. all photos are now available on my flickr set if you want to see them.

p.s. i have news to share with you! my final decision is made... that i will be closing down my other blog how's your weekend by the end of this year. i wish i don't have to do this, but sometimes it becomes too difficult juggling in between my daytime work and managing 3 different blogs. so if you'd like to share your weekend photos and stories, hurry up! go on, you know you want to; i've only got 2 months left for this year! i know i keep saying this but yes.. it's still freaking me out that we're already at the end of the year 2010!

Comments

  1. Such nice pics! I love the light and colors.

    xoxo
    Ines

    ilikelikingthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! I am an avid follower of your blog and appreciate all your various posts. I'd just love it if you followed me as well, I think we have similar (ahem, great) taste!

    xo Lauren

    detroitplaidcity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love seeing these pictures- the beach is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment