bloggers lunch at sydney











for the first time i'm catching up in person with my favourite bloggers of all time liss from daydream lily and amanda from here comes the sun

from top to bottom: at four ate five cafe, liss' sandwich - the cutest couple amanda and hubby - my pulled pork sandwich, yummy! - me, liss, amanda posing in front of camera - we stopped by at paper2 after lunch (awesome little shop full of paper goods and stationery!) and i bought this paris polaroid post-it notes and tiny brown paper envelope with a blank card in it.

thanks for coming to lunch ladies, it's really lovely to meet you! 

Comments

  1. So exciting to get to see your face! You're just as cute as I thought! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've actually been thinking of getting a lunch organized here in LA for bloggers around my area :) Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. was awesome to meet you Laura. Im loving all my paper goodies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy, and how fun! I am now officially a follower. Keep up the good work and please stop by my blog as well!

    detroitplaidcity.blogspot.com

    xo lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the three of you had a lovely day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @adeline: aww thank you, you are cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how lovely. i wish i didn't live on the other side of the country so that i could join in on blogger catch-ups!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment