23 comments
  1. They have an amazing house! I love the whiteness and the wood. t looks so clean! In the second picture, that round wood thing kind of looks like a big potato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god i'm in pure bliss just looking at these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a super duper place. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in love with this loft space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I think this house looks very cozy. I could totally live there! The light is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lord, I'm in love! wish it was my house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmygod. is that a "secret" cubby above the dorway with a window looking out?? OHMYGOD. that would complete my dream house. its friking ADORABLE!!!
    (its in the first picture)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a massive fan of space-saving in the home so this was a delight to my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. look at that little snuggle loft above!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Such a small space but they have made such good use of it with the tall bookshelves and the long thin dining room table!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that's gorgeous. I love lots of white in a house. It looks so clean and spacious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I. Want. A. Loft!!!
    Ah I don't care what the rest of my house looked like, as long as I could have a loft such as the one in the first picture!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this house is so perfect

    www.raspberry-pancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!! this is just one of the most beautiful houses I've seen in a long time !

    ReplyDelete
  15. That house is very beautiful!! looks so quiet and calm with all that white.. so great

    ReplyDelete
  16. [sorry for my english]

    I wish I had a house like these, just so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's homes like these that make me go back to wanting to live in a loft. What a gorgeous and smart use of space. And I love the light that pours into their home.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my goodness- this is where I live in my mind. I especially like the tree stumps. Great find! Keep up the good work- I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful place! I love the bed above the entrance.. Really smart use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg, I want their house, and all their furniture. So amazing.

    ReplyDelete