a while back i have received an honesty scrap award from the drifter and the gypsy and best blog award from I ▲M TALLER THAN THE CHILDREN. thank you thank you!! i am so sorry it took me so long, i'm pretty bad with these kind of things.. so here are 10 random facts about me:
1. i only started to get interested in photography when i finished uni.
2. as embarrassing as it sounds... i can not drive (yet).
3. i've never been a very sporty person, i'm particularly terrible at any sports with balls (volleyball, basketball, football, and the list goes on).
4. i'm a flat shoes girl, i don't really care about being short and/or fashion - me and high heels, we just don't match.
5. i love the feel of sands on my feet but i don't like walking barefoot on the grass.
6. once when i was a little girl i wanted to be a ballerina, i think it was all because of this book.
7. still talking about my childhood, my favourite children book author is enid blyton.
8. i love white furnitures.
9. i think i have a phobia of public speaking, i'm a pretty shy person and i express myself better in writing. but having said that, writing is not my best subject at school either. confused? i am.
10. if i can turn back time, i think i would have gone to an art / design school for my study.
i would like to pass the awards on to a few new found (for me) gorgeous blogs: kisses and cross stiches, mausami and the owl diary.
*photo by sophie's world*