my milk toof

. .





see: my milk toof to explore the great adventures of ickle and lardee. great concept, great photos, great storylines. i love these guys, they're very cute and always make me laugh!

10 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. gila, lucu banget! very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO CUTTEE
    MY FAV blooog noooww
    thankies laurraa

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooh! So lovely!!!!
    Hahaha
    I love them!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just recently found this blog too! gives me a good laugh. i'm so impressed at the amount of work that's gone into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I didn't see what they were until they were walking in the garden. Love the towel one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, this is super cute huh! I love when their eating their icecreams, so frickin' funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. going to link you- love this blog
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was having a crappy morning till I read this, so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness, this is the most adorable blog i have ever seen.
    i always wait in suspense to see what little ickle and lardee get themselves into (:

    ReplyDelete