10 comments
  1. these ARE super cute. love the dress & overalls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny/ cute. what a good boyfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked cute :) i know my boyfriend would never in a million years but fun to see that someone would. i'm interested in this line of clothing though, off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them! I asked my husband if he would sport it and after briefly debating admitted he would as a joke. Now to come up with the cash to make him actually do it!!! AHAHAH!

    THanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweaters are fantastic. They are the cool updated version of the Canadian Cowichan sweater! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this in Frankie too! The clothes are great and such a lovely change from what you normally see in magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute. I love them.. For all my family!

    ReplyDelete