first blog award!

sophie takes pictures and ebony from hello sandwich gave me a lovely blog award; the very first blog award for See Hear Say! *blush*
thank you all, you made my day <3

how this award works:
1. accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

so it's my turn to pass on this award to (in alphabetical order): atsuii, coccinelle, fifikoussout, friggen awesome, half girl, heart in cage, here comes the sun, kissing her cage good-bye, lost my head, make it easy, rose coloured rain, sophie takes pictures, the art of jordan, the unicorn diaries, windy days.

weather is so awful this weekend. having a quiet weekend at home, catching up on pretty blogs over vanilla chai latte. it's a good change from my usual skinny cappuccino. what are you up to?

*photo by joaniemary*

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your first award! :)

    ...and today I'm thinking of some decorate changes in my room...

    have a nice day with vanilla chai latte!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. had an exhausting day in the studio so I'm up to relaxing by browsing through lovely blogs like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. I forgot that you had changed the blog address. Great little list of discoveries you have there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've awarded you on my blog!

    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for this award Laura!!!
    youre so sweet <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Congrats lola..your blog is lovely.Always enjoy reading them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thanks so much sweetie. I'm glad you like my blog, your blog is lovely too. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the truly well-deserved award! and thanks for passing it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, Laura, that is so nice of you! Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment